[SportsandRec] monthly social hour about tandem biking follow up

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 20:56:38 UTC 2024

Hi all,

Is there going to be another sports and rec social hour and if so when? I
know the number of people attending was sparce sometimes so I was not sure
if you continued that.

I attended the March social hour about tandem cycling.

It was very informative! Ron, thanks for sharing your expertise and
information and what was supposed to be an hour turned out to be much
longer! At least an hour and a half, I'd say.

Can someone supply the link for the zoom recording?

Also, Ron, and anyone else who knows,

What were the bike shorts you recommended for outside cycling? You said they
had some sort of padding in them.

I'm wondering if its possible to rent a tandem bike? Anyone done it? Here in
my area, we have a bike shop near by as well as a sports store called Dicks
Sports but I'm not sure if they rent bikes or tandem bikes.

Also, what were the websites for finding a captain?

Thanks,

Ashley

www.avg.com