[SportsandRec] Reminder join us tonight at 6 PM as we interview a sided guide for blind and deaf athletes

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:51:22 UTC 2024

Join us as we interview Cheyenne Myers, a sighted guide for blind and deaf athletes, during our SC Get Fit session! 🏃‍♀️ This is an inspiring opportunity you won’t want to miss!

🗓 When: 6 PM
📲 Where: Zoom (link below)

Click here to join: [https://zoom.us/j/8648789090](https://zoom.us/j/8648789090)
Or tap to dial in: +1 (929) 205-6099,,8648789090#

#NFB #BlindAthletes #AdaptiveSports #Inspiration #SportsAndRec #ZoomSession #NFBSC #SightedGuide #GetFit
Lori Anne Coley
President, South Carolina NFB Sports And Rec Division
📞 803-316-9838

Donate to the NFB of SC Sports & Rec Division:
[PayPal](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc)
Zelle: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com

📧 [Email Us](mailto:SportsAndRec at nfbofsc.org)
🔗 [Follow Us](https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC)