[stylist] good book

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Dec 7 04:36:13 UTC 2008

I am presently reading this book, on side two is quite a nice
discussion of cane use at the time of this man, who became blind
during the napoleonic war.  he used a very short cane, heavier than
what we use.  I'm appreciating this book very much in its detail.  it
is about James Holman, called "the blind traveler."  a few details of
history and dates the author  fails to get right.

A Sense of the World: How a Blind Man Became History's Greatest Traveler
Roberts, Jason. Cassette RC062703
***
today we watched "christmas story" performed live at our community
theater.  very good indeed.  and the kids were magnificent.

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS