[stylist] Update to Shelley's Writing December 8, 2008

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 8 11:10:14 UTC 2008

Hello Friends and colleagues and Shelley's Bells,

There has been some significant updating to my work published on Storymania. for one thing I've started putting more chapters of my Forgiving Sky novel up there after two years of letting them sit. They're done I just have to do some editing. Thanks to National Novel Writing month which occurs in November of each year I completed that one but it's been sitting here on my computer. The latest creative spurt engendered by the Chatsworth train crash made me take a look at that work and now I'm in the process of finishing it.

also there is a new essay up there going through my memories of the Coast Starlight train trips I've taken; one of the trains Rob Sanchez operated during his employment with Amtrak. You can get to it by clicking on the first link here after the pampered chef web site.

If you explore the site you'll find chapters 1 through 12 of Flirting with Monday, and a total of fourteen essays about the Metrolink accident. The Coast Starlight makes it fifteen since I do discuss the accident but the preceeding thirteen cover it more in depth. Just a heads up if you do read the Metrolink essays read them in the order listed it chronicles my journey and feelings, how I get from one stage to the other. The list appears at the bottom of this email.

Of course there's all the other things that are up there, too, this is the latest update.

Have a wonderfully Pampered Day!

metrolink 111 Chronology
Memorial to A Train Engineer

The Freight Train from Nowhere

Looking Hell in the eyes

The Green Light of Passion

Being with Trains

So what Do I Know About Trains

What does That Face Look Like?

It's All about Lunch

Taking the curve

Love A New Rail Fan

Being Unforgettable

Brown Eyes, Technology and Railroad Tracks

The Learning Trip

I'd Rather Have the Serving Dish

Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Start your holiday shopping now with great quality tools from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit

**
Connecting with a Train Engineer: My Personal Memories of the Coast Starlight
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-ConnectingWithATrainEngineer.htm

**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008