[stylist] Left and Right Quotes

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 21:08:23 UTC 2008

Good afternoon everyone,

    I noticed that a number of you use the left and right quotation marks in
your articles. I know how to create plain vanilla quotation marks by
shifting on the appostrophy, but don't know the key sequence to get the left
and right quotation marks so I can replace them should I accidentally delete
them when marking up documents to post to our Web Site. Until now I've been
dragging left and right quotes from other points in a document to replace
those I accidentally delete. Knowing the key sequence to press will save me
time and work. Thanks for your help.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver