[stylist] off topic, my health

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Dec 13 06:47:00 UTC 2008

well friends,
I have good news.  for nearly all of November and the first week of
this month, the effect of my autoimmune disorder, called sarcoidosis,
was quite intense.  about like ten times worse than how you feel when
you have the flu, minus the ahem toilet action.

in this week, I've been improving.  and today was the first day since
then I've been able to walk on the levee and go beyond it down to the
river's edge.  I'm sore and tired now, but ordinary exercise tired.

those who prayed, thank you very much.  the Lord is my Shepherd and I
shall not want.  I sincerely appreciate your prayers.

it felt wonderful to walk that much today!  And Darby my dog went a
little crazy down by the river's edge, running circles, he was still
on leash, and pawing and sniffing everything.

thanks all for your concern.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS