[stylist] off topic, my health

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Dec 13 22:07:56 UTC 2008

Hi Donna,
lawrence kansas, as in my sig, is in northeast  kansas along
I70.  the kansas river, called the Kaw river by the natives, flows
right through  our city, two or three blocks south of where I sit as
I type in my home.  the levee had to be built because this part of
lawrence had flooded terribly.
often, standing with my cane tip in the river, I can't hear the river
at all, it is that calm.  this river flows into the missouri river at
kansas city.
thanks D        onna,
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.