[stylist] ADA paper

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 14 21:05:46 UTC 2008

History club a good idea.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Start your holiday shopping now with great quality tools from the pampered
Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit

**
Connecting with a Train Engineer: My Personal Memories of the Coast
Starlight
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-ConnectingWithATrainEngineer.htm

**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008