[stylist] ADA paper

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Dec 15 23:31:38 UTC 2008

Hi Angela,
I think there are other lists that would appreciate reading your paper
on the ADA.  I'm also wondering if you would be interested in
participating in an article that I'm writing which is   in connection
with my work as head of media relations for the Performing Arts
Division.  If the article will be posted on the writers' division site,
we could quote from it and link back to it so it would help at least 2
NFB groups.  I'm thinking of after the new year.  Let me know off list at:
dwhill at epix.net
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org