[stylist] scene and sequel

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Dec 15 23:40:15 UTC 2008

This is brilliant!  Thanks for posting it.  I keep a words & usage
folder for stuff like this.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org