[stylist] cane technique in the snow?

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 18 00:43:19 UTC 2008

Measure from the chin I usually measure higher because I feel more
comfortable with a long cane, really long especially in traffic, don't know
why that is about the traffic. Even if I don't have an NFB cane it's long.
My NFB carbon fiber canes don't last very long I'm hard on them.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Start your holiday shopping now with great quality tools from the pampered
Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit

**
Connecting with a Train Engineer: My Personal Memories of the Coast
Starlight
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-ConnectingWithATrainEngineer.htm

**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008