[stylist] question about jaws

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 10:10:49 UTC 2008

I've not seen that one; not ever had it. Was it an automatic voicing of that
info, bet that is what you are saying.
(Makes me wonder if you changed programs, the word processor or JAWS? Or
shoot, even a windows update could have changed things relating to that.)
Oh, you know what I'd try... A little raticle, but reload JAWS fresh from
your disks; the same ones that use to give it to you.
,

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-