[stylist] cane technique in the snow?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Dec 18 14:48:40 UTC 2008

We're about to do you one better.  We're expecting a big ice storm today and
snow on Saturday.  We didn't get quite as much as they did in Kansas Tuesday
but did get two inches or so.  I guess a cane won't help us stay upright
later today.
Gee, I'd much rather winter got cold and stayed cold until spring so we
didn't have to deal with much ice; just let it snow.
Barbara