[stylist] submission to writing contest.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 19 02:21:41 UTC 2008

Thanks very much for all your help.  I think the gateway thing is
accessable to hearing blind through sound recognision. I am profoundly
deaf so this is no use to me.

I'm also posting from UK. It's difficult to post very small sums like
5 dollars. The way I managed to send mail in the past was to send some
information by email and some information by snail mail. That way
nobody could gain all the information on getting money from me. I also
wrote my card number in letters instead of numbers. The problem here
is that I'm not too happy about risking this for such small amounts of
money. I've got some dollars notes from a past holiday. I'm wondering
if I could send that instead?

Could someone pass this email to Tom and let me know what he says,

Helene Ryles.