[stylist] has anyone

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Dec 22 15:19:11 UTC 2008

Ben, If they give you their word, for what it's worth, that your article
will appear, they will probably give you an approximate time.  If all you do
is send it in, you might be waiting until the sun comes up at night.  I
don't wait.  Unless they tell me that my article is going in somewhere I
assume it didn't make it.  Judith