[stylist] Creating a blog

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Dec 22 16:48:06 UTC 2008

RJ,
There is a relatively new podcast on Blind cool Tech about using Word
Press.  I haven't listened yet, but it's on my list.  As for the
graphics ...  the Webvisum Captcha tool is the best thing since sliced
bread.  You need to have a recommendation or referral nowadays to sign
up for Web visum and you need to download the free Mozilla Firefox web
browser 3.0 or later to use it.
HTH,
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org