[stylist] A New Member

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Dec 26 23:02:14 UTC 2008

Picking on Helen Keller, I love it! We should start our own picking on Helen
Keller tag team.
	I write about current events type stuff, from a conservative point
of view, but lately I've been writing about issues relating to blindness, or
rather society's paternalistic treatment of blind people which is born of
its ignorance of the alternative techniques we use in our every-day lives to
do ordinary things. My recently completed paper on the ADA is an example of
this. Would you like to read it?