[stylist] A New Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Dec 27 16:24:21 UTC 2008

Yes, I can understand.  When I noticed the title of the book in Braille
Book Review, it was a sort of liberation for me, because I am so sick
and tired -- have been since grade school -- of having Helen Keller
thrown in my face.  I say, give me a fulltime assistant and see what I
can accomplish.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org