[stylist] A New Member

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Dec 28 01:02:57 UTC 2008

Hi John,
I read a great deal of historical fiction.  right now I'm in bernard
cornwell's telling of the King Arthur myth, quite good but the
tape  broke so am rereading a book by a favorite author I read a few
years ago: "gold from crete" by c.s. forester.  I've read everything
by him I can get.
same for John Steinbeck.  I'm from his home area and I find his
writing style quite a good model.
you'll find good reading on the division website John.  I've written
nonfiction and really want to write fiction to be published.   I'm
glad you've joined us.  I like your perspective having been a publisher.

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS