[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Dec 28 03:43:28 UTC 2008

New York will pay for screen readers but you have to have a vocational goal
before they will even look at you.  They don't provide counselling to get
you to a point where you can decide what  your goal is.  In the case of the
newly blind this is a problem.  They have laws and bylaws dating back to the
19th century.  They don't believe in change.  Judith