[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Dec 28 16:05:57 UTC 2008

New York State has never assigned a driver to a blind counsellor.  In my
county, we get around on "Trips" busses, but scheduling them according to
schedules with clients would be very difficult.  Now, with the budget
problems, for sure we are not going to get blind counsellors with special
transportation needs.  I'm sure that many of you are asking about public
transportation.  It is not the best and their bus stops leave a lot to be
desired.  Judith