[stylist] Poetry

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Mon Dec 29 00:56:17 UTC 2008

Barbara:

I can relate.  I am too generous, too soft-hearted a creator to rip my
characters apart to make the story a good one.  So if I tried fiction, it
would be utterly dull, lacking the conflicts necessary to drive the
narrative.  But I do enjoy writing creative nonfiction, because the pain and
trauma has already happened and I didn't plan any of it.

Where can I read some of your poems?

John