[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 03:00:34 UTC 2008

Yes, you are right.  I am often told, "You don't look blind."  This is true
because the damage to my eyes is in my retina.  In the end, I am no less
legally blind than the next person.  However, I don't think all kinds and
types have to grow up in environments conducive to their disability, race,
religion or ethnicity.  We are a diverse planet.  Somehow, we have to learn
that not everyone is the same.  Easy to say, but we haven't been very good
in teaching or learning the lesson.  Judith