[stylist] A New Member

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:08:22 UTC 2008

Hi John,
It's two books now. "Demon decendants" and "A deafblind girl". I split
the two books up because I felt the plot for demon decendant was
getting a little too complex.  Which is why they are now two seperate
books. Both of which have disabled characters in them.

They've been read and revised rather a few times so when you want to
read it again just let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Helene