[stylist] A New Member

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Dec 30 05:16:30 UTC 2008

It's a part of the commission's "goal oriented" system.  They'll give you a
screen reader if you need it for your job or potential employment.  However,
screen readers open up so much that a person often doesn't know what he is
after before he does the exploring.  The Commission is still operating with
50 year old mind sets and archaic policies.  Judith