[stylist] submitting pieces

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 17:23:01 UTC 2008

NFB policy is that any article written for an NFB forum becomes available for
publication in other NFB forums, whether print or email.   Nevertheless, I
feel it is good policy to request permission to use a piece in Slate & Style.
Pieces published in Slate & Style have in the past found their way into other
NFB publications.

We would not, however, choose to use your grocery list.
Lori