[stylist] reading pictures

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Dec 31 01:45:20 UTC 2008

Well, Jim, I don't know if I remember that one ... (smile)
	There was, however, this blind guy who went to a bar, and after a
couple drinks asked if anyone wanted to hear a blond joke.
	"Now," said the bartender, "I know you cant see, so in the interest
of fairness I have to tell you; I'm blond, 6-4 and a professional wrestler.
The lady to your right is blond and a black-belt in corrati. Two of the
three bikers at the table behind you are blond. Do you still want to tell
your joke, Buddy?"
	"No," the blind guy said after some reflection, "not if I have to
explain it 5 times!"