[stylist] jokes

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Dec 31 03:43:17 UTC 2008

oh yes,
friend who did a "meet the blind month" blog for our local
chapter.  the blog was on our newspaper's website, and she is very
popular.  she was curious about blind jokes which blind people might
appreciate.  she enjoyed your blonde/blind joke, as I do too.

a blind guy walks into a store with his guide dog, puts down the
harness.  then suddenly picks up his dog by the tail and swings him around.
the manager rushes up to him saying:
"Sir, sir!  What are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm just looking around."

jc