[stylist] complte this poem?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 19:09:29 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/30/08 11:06:36 PM, n6yr at sunflower.com writes:

> there was a blind man of Mulvaine,
> he tapped everywhere with his cane;
>
> Then on his way home,
he wound up in Rome
With an airline bill that's a pain.

oops.   Getting some reality in here!   One of our chapter members tried to
buy a ticket to Atlanta for convention, and "home."   The airline sold him a
ticket to Atlanta, and Rome!   I asked what he'd paid, he called them back, and
that's when he discovered the mistake, twenty four hours too late to simply
cancel.   We had him inform his credit card company, but then engaged with a
letter writing campaign with copies all over the map.   When the airline bigwigs
took a look at the tickets, they realized what had happened, and while not
admitting their mistake, refunded the charges.   He took a different airline to
convention.
Lori