[stylist] Blind and segregation

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Dec 31 23:57:50 UTC 2008

Agreed.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/jbron%40opto