[stylist] more from the gutter

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Nov 4 02:53:30 UTC 2008

well Aziza,
I just put in the link to the review column in our local paper,
apparently off the wires, it also refs his blindness book/movie in a
bit of a tongue-in-cheek manner.
I just don't see much value in his writing generally.  this concept
was dealt with on an old time radio program if I remember right, like
sixty years ago.  bet they did a better job too!
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS