[stylist] donna hill just joined us

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Nov 4 13:29:52 UTC 2008

Robert,
Yes, paste away, if you have it.  Actually, I could do it, but I'm not
sure at this point which letter you mean, the one in the Ziegler about
Bloomberg's site or the one about the review of the movie "Blindness" in
O mag.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org