[stylist] Tom Sullivon?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 00:02:04 UTC 2008

Boy Fred and Young Lady with the two z's in her name-

Fred you said what I would have written. It was special that Tom called
Aziza. Aziza, do read his stuff and tell us what you think. I also read that
first book. If you can See What I Hear. And last year I went to a local
event where he was the show; he sang and talked. He has a second movie
coming out, another one about his life. Tom and his stuff are on the
positive side of blindness and life; not picture perfect to what some NFB
people might paint, but it is good stuff. The sighted world see him as
smart, independent  and capable. So hey, not many teens had the special
touch to their birthday as you; Tom and us. You  are truly blessed.
(Blessed in all the positive forms that humanly exist.)

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info