[stylist] question not really on topic

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Nov 5 01:18:02 UTC 2008

this modem is a cable modem, meaning it connects the high bandwidth
cable internet with the computer.  there's also a router in there, so
more than one computer uses the same modem.  we could have eight
computers doing live video and still not slow down, that's the
bandwidth.  no, not phone.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS