[stylist] Formatting

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 04:29:46 UTC 2008

If you would like to set your document up so that every time you hit a hard
return (the enter key) you indent the next line, do this:   Go to the beginning
of your first line.   Type one word.   Press the "Home" key. Press the tab
key once.   Then press end, and continue typing your first line.   When you hit
enter the next line will be indented.   It's a short cut, so you don't have to
go to the paragraphing tool.
Lori