[stylist] Tonight is Our Telephone Meeting

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Nov 9 14:46:01 UTC 2008

Hope you all will be able to join us  on our monthly telephone conference
tonight! (November 9th) It will be at 7:30 Central US (8:30 Eastern, 6:30
Mountain, 5:30 Pacific).

Bet we can add to some of the discussions that have been bubbling around on
the list; formatting, editing of one another's work and more.

The phone number you dial is-  (218) 339-4300 (This will cost you your
regular long distance charges.)

Once in, you are asked   for your Access Code and it is: 568839#

See you all there!

Thanks
President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman