[stylist] Tonight is Our Telephone Meeting

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 19:32:24 UTC 2008

I'll be there.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Start your holiday shopping now with great quality tools from the pampered
Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit

**
Read my latest writing about my Santa Barbara train trip
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111LoveANew.htm

To read other essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests
click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Oct 21, 2008