[stylist] writing about blindness

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:46:57 UTC 2008

Aziza,
I totally agree. That's why I intend to submit my work here when I've
improved it enough. I'm actually writing 2 stories now.  As I had to
split the plot of my original novel into two.  Both stories are from
the same environment but the plot was getting a little too much for
one novel so this is why I decided to split the 2 plots to create 2
seperate Novels. My problem isn't so much the lack of ideas. I have
plenty of those.  It's knowing when to stop creating sub plots. I need
to work a lot more feel to my work.

Helene