[stylist] Writing question

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 20:17:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have Strunk and White around here someplace.  I will look there, also.
Since you are the editor, I guess you can choose any rule you want.  Most
newspapers and magazines have their own style sheets, so that is perfectly
acceptable, to me.  I was simply checking for more or less common usage,
though common is not always so common.

Warm Regards,

Fred