[stylist] writing about blindness

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Nov 13 15:58:09 UTC 2008

Barbara,
I remember hating it in college, when people still thought I should be
able to use the card catalog at the library.  Now, with Google and all,
it's not nearly as bad.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org