[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 55, Issue 19

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 22:47:31 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was hesitant, but I went to the page anyway.  It is a good article.

My very friendly advice is to explain such things as this rather than use
emotional language.  This language usually signifies an urban legend or
scam, to me.  I gave it the benefit of the doubt because of the source.

Something like "here is a good article on publishing scams and pitfalls"
would have made me feel more confident of the value of the article.

After all that, thank you for the referral and I encourage others on this
list to read this informative article.

Warm Regards,

Fred