[stylist] just a test

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Nov 27 00:46:53 UTC 2008

"into each life some rain must fall, but too much is falling in mine!"

bet somebody knows who sang that.

it is funny how all three hit at same time!  I ran scandisk over
night.  my computer is temporarily fine but running without antivirus
software.  I've written the avast people about it, no word
yet.  fortunately, it seems the POP (incoming e-mail) problem was
temporary last night with my ISP.  and, now my computer doesn't
bootup with wacko error messages for errors in previously unknown programs.

[grumble grumble]

up to now, avast has worked well and been reasonably speech friendly
too.  so, I'm blaming them for the computer errors.
happy thanksgiving Aziza and everybody!  it sure smells good here in
my house right now.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS