[stylist] anybody else watch tonight's law and order, discuss?

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Nov 27 13:37:48 UTC 2008

I haven't watched TV in years, we don't have one.  However, I think the
plot, as transmitted by James, is more than disgusting.  For whatever
reason, people who are caregivers feel it their Divine right to permanantly
control their victim.  I know that a parent of any child controls the
behavior of their young child and intervenes in later years to control
behavior and teach decency to their child, but none of that behavior maims
the child.  Handicapped people are people too.  This episode deprived the
audience from seeing the thousands of people who elect to be caregivers for
the handicapped.  It is just one more reason that I'm glad I don't have a
TV.  Judith