[stylist] just a test

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 17:58:20 UTC 2008

That's funny.   I think David's computer (a Dell) is allergic to PC-cillin
(his virus control program).   It loads new virus controls every twenty minutes
and then expects you to turn off the computer.   But when he does, and turns
it back on, the computer insists on running a scan of all the systems and
fixing them!
Lori