[stylist] anybody else watch tonight's law and order, discuss?

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Nov 27 19:16:22 UTC 2008

At the risk of opening a big can of worms on here, I have serious problems
with genetic and stem cell research (or are they the same thing)? Just for
that reason. Striving for genetic perfection makes differences undesirable
and reinforces ignorant stereotypes. Were it my child, I'd be ashamed at the
thought of preventing him from growing up.