[stylist] 2060

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 21:37:56 UTC 2008

In a message dated 11/28/08 2:03:35 AM, fowlers at syix.com writes:

> Could someone email me Ryan's story? I haven't read it, and now I'm
> curious.

Please:   Only Ryan should do this.   Otherwise, it is in Slate & Style,
current issue, which people join the Writers' Division to get.   If you are a
member (that is, if you paid your $10 yearly dues) you will get it in the format
requested.

If not, why not join?
Send $10 to NFB Writers division, c/o Lori Stayer
2704 Beach Drive, Merrick NY 11566
and specify your format:   Braille, cassette, print or email.
Lori