[stylist] FW: A Message From This I Believe

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Nov 29 19:56:19 UTC 2008

Fred, that was a very moving essay. At a time when cynicism dominates media
and popular culture, to be reminded that one individual with drive and
determination can in fact change the world is refreshing to say the least.
	My mother used to tell me, when I was a young teen full of
passionate opinions about everything, "You can't change the world, Angela."
It's a breath of fresh air to be reminded that she was wrong. We can all
change the world, and in the NFB we are changing the world. The evidence of
this can not be disputed.