[stylist] Last Call for entries for the Slate and Style fall issue

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 22:00:20 UTC 2008

Not to worry, Shelley.   The message is getting through.   Some of them are
coming way after we see the answers, though.   The nfbnet was off line for a
short time, and stockpiled the messages then sent them out randomly.   Oh well.

I got some poetry today, but I presume you have what you need of poetry.
How many stories do you have?   Can you access the story folder?   Do you want
me to send you some of the contest entries separately?   Wish I'd been writing
stories lately, but all I'm doing is articles about writing.   Latest is one
on dialogue.   I'll have to cut and paste that to you.   I think it's in my
"Leaving One's Mark" file (have to check).
Lori