[stylist] Training blind children

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:00:17 UTC 2008

That sounds interesting. I don't think that just sticking a blind kid
in a mainstream classromm is the right way to go unless they get
taught the neccessary skills.

What do people here think of teaching blind kids in segregated
kindergarten and primary schools then moving them on to mainstream
schooling AFTER learning neccessary blind skills?