[stylist] descriminative against voices.

Aziza acwaterreader09 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 05:08:08 UTC 2008

I'm not really sure. I have many deaf friends, ranging from hearing impaired
like my mom, to deaf-blind like my friends from school. I don't really mind,
or think anything of their differen't speech patterns, for everyone is
different. But, I'm sure others might have more difficulty if they are not
used to it, or lack the patience.